Thursday, November 14, 2013

My father was with me again

OK, real quick: Before I joined the Church, my father left this life. When he was being carried out of that other church, I broke up; would never see him again. I was in the Navy myself, at the time. My Aunt's husband could only comfort me a little.

But one night I was walking into the stake center for a priesthood meeting. I felt someone by me. It persisted through the hall. I felt him set by my side. In prayerful manner, I asked if that could be my father. I had an instant warm spirit-conveyed answer: YES!

I assure you that ordinances on all prior have been done and that I am so grateful for the knowledge that all can be made right and connected, and that I had that witness. He was a man totally deserving of the best the Lord can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment